Friday, 30 January 2015

10 THINGS I WANT TO DO


































Hello gorgeous! Today I decided to write 'bout what I want to do in my life, there is soo many things that I want to do in my life but that post would be too long so I decided to write only 10 things and I hope that you will enjoy reading it, kisses.

1. Don't judge enyone, try to be kind. Everyone is fighting a battle you know nothing about. You should respect everyone, there is something good in every human being. 

2. Take a month long cruise, maybe with my friends or family. Just to enjoy and have some fun. 

3. Spend less time on electronic, I feel like we are all the time on our phones! People these days don't even talk enymore!

4. Go outside more, I want to walk my dog and just chill, maybe go on picnic, jog or take a walk. 

5. Grow my business, I want to be the best in what I do, get more deals and be happy while I am doing my job.

6. Write a book, I always wanted to have my own book about beauty and fashion with all my tips and tricks and my own pictures and I think that would be awesome.

7. Learn to surf, my big wish! I always wanted to learn how to surf and I hope that I will be able to surf one day..

8. Learn new languages, so far I know only two languages! I want to learn new languages and meet people from all over the world!

9. Share happiness! I want to smile and laugh more and make people around me happy! 

10. Start a family, I want to have a lot of kids and maybe even adopt a child that needs family.

These are some of my wishes I would say, just some thing that I want to do in my life, there are probably 50 more things! but these are first that came to my mind. Leave comment bellow of your list and follow my blog if you like it! 

                                                                               Love, Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment