Saturday, 31 January 2015

BAKING WITH TIA: CHOCOLATE MUFFINS

Hello gorgeous! Today I decided to make something sweet so I found this recipe online and I made chocolate muffins! And I also put some cherrys and chocolate on top!


This is how it looks like when I mixed all ingredients together. I used this recipe:
  • 1/2 mug vergin oil
  • 1/2 mug sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 2 mugs all purpose flour
  • 1 mug milk
  • 1/3 mug cocoa powder
  • baking powder
  • grated orange peel
  • cinnamon



  • This is how they turned out, they are delicious and fun to make! Sorry for bad quality of pictures, If you make them let me know, and write comment about what should I write about next time, kisses.

                                                                         Love, Tia

    No comments:

    Post a Comment