Sunday, 4 January 2015

HOW TO GROW YOUR HAIR OUT



             HOW TO GET: LONG AND HEALTHY 

                             LOOKING HAIR 


Hi beauties! I really had hard time with my hair bc it was always so short and people always told me just to cut the ends so that it can grow which didn't helped me. I am gonna tell you what did I do to get my hair longer and what products do I use to make it healthier and good looking. 

1. DON'T CUT YOUR HAIR 
I know that this step may be hard for some people but you can not cut your hair if you want it to grow out! When you use heat please make sure to apply heat protectant spray or just try not to use so much heat. If you are blow drying your hair put it on cold setting (it will give your hair shine and it won't damage it) or use spray, but I also recommend air drying it (which is the best method). Cutting your hair won't help in growing it out it will just stay the same lenght. 

2. MASKS  
Use hair masks although its best to use homemade masks which I do all the time! Don't use heat and don't wash it often. 

3. VITAMINS
I don't use hair vitamins but you can if you want to and you think that that is gonna help you. I think that food is most important, eat as many vegetables and fruit as you can and that are the best vitamins that you can get. If you don't eat any vitamins your hair will look damaged and lifeless. 

4. DRINK WATER 
Water is gonna hydrated your hair and skin. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.

5. RINSE HAIR PRODUCTS OUT OF YOUR HAIR WITH COOL WATER
It locks in moisture/oils leaving your hair silky and smooth.

6. DON'T BRUSH YOUR HAIR WHEN ITS WET!
Your hair is very weak when its wet and you will pull out a lot of hair by brushing it, it will cause breakage and split ends.

7. FOLLOW EACH OF THESE STEPS AND YOUR HAIR WILL GROW OUT IN STRONGER, SMOOTHER AND HEALTHIER HAIR IN NO TIME!  


I just want to say that all of this steps helped me a lot and that my hair is a lot longer since I started doing all of this. I am doing all of these steps for a year now and I will keep doing them bc they were very helpful. I hope that you liked this post, leave comment telling me what should my next post be about. Until next time, stay beautiful. 

                                                                                  Love, Tia 


No comments:

Post a Comment