Thursday, 15 January 2015

MY HAIR CARE ROUTINE


                       

                       MY HAIR CARE ROUTINE


Hello beauties! Today I decided to write about my hair care routine which is really simple, I don't do enything special but I just wanted to share it with you. 




So this is shampoo I am always using, I don't use any expensive ones just bc I think thats waste of money althrought I sometimes buy them myself. This is head&shoulders sensitive scalp care and Its great.


 Then I use my conditioner, I don't use both of these at the same time. But tonight I used one with avocado oil and shea butter. I like them, they untangle my hair and leave it soft and shiny. 






 And then I use this Pantente ProV keratin repair oil with vitamin E.  And this stuff is amazing! I saw some beauty gurus talk about this product and I bought it and its the best. It makes my hair soft and healthy looking and I love it. After applying this I blow dry my hair on cold setting.




 After blow drying my hair I brush it out and thats it. I don't do enything else special. 

EXTRA:
I haven't done this tonight but once in week I make m
yself hair mask and put it on for about half an hour or an hour. For the hair mask I usually use 1 egg yolk, 1 tablespoon of honey, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil,you can put enything you want in it but it has to be moisturizing for your hair. It really helps and I just wanted to share this little recipe that I do.


That's it for todays post, I hope that I will publish new post as soon as posible. Leave comment down below telling me what should I write about next time.


                                                                              Love, Tia


                        

No comments:

Post a Comment