Monday, 12 January 2015

MY LAZY DAY ROUTINE


                WHAT I DO ON MY LAZY DAY



Hello gorgeous! I hope that all of you are doing well. Today I wanted to talk about my lazy day routine, and also I will be publishing less posts as my school started but I also want to publish a lot posts so I think that I will be posting about two posts in a week. Lets just get started. 

I wake up kinda early these days although I usually like to sleep in for a while. So I start by waking up in 9 am everyday,at least I try to. 

After I wake up I like to go to my bathroom and do all of my skincare routine which I will write post about somewhere in this week I hope so, and then I hop into the shower. I wash my hair with Head & Shoulders shampoo, I use my Garnier conditioner. Then I go to my bedroom and put Pantente Pro-V Repair & Protect Dry Oil with Vitamin E on my hair. And yes my whole haircare routine is coming up soon which I am super exited about bc I will be really working hard on that post. And also I always use different body 
wash.

I don't do my hair, I just let it be natural since I am probably staying home. And I just put on mascara just to have something, but I never wear full face makeup on lazy day.

Breakfast time! I always have same breakfast bc it is the quickest to make. I just put some cereals, milk and chopped banana in little bowl  and sometimes I like to drink a coffee if I feel tired.

After my breakfast I like to catch up on my blog, I just write and see whats new on my social media accounts,while I do that I also read some magazines and watch YouTube videos. I do my nails and just have kinda spa day going on.

And then I finally go ahead and choose outfit of the day. I usually keep it simple but If I am going anywhere I like to add some jewerly and dress up little more than I would usually.
This ends my ''Lazy day routine'', I know that its kinda lame without pictures but I just haven't got time to do that, but I will work harder on my next post I promise. I hope you liked reading what I do on my lazy day and if you did leave comment below. 


                                                                        Love, Tia




5 comments:

  1. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sweetest comment ever! Xxx

      Delete
  2. I love lazy days, I just stick my hair up in a messy knot on my head and chill in bed with either a good book or a movie.
    I'd really appreciate if you checked out my blog

    Meme xx
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely little blog post !!

    Had a great read !!

    Love your blog <3

    Check out my new post if you like http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ would love to see you over there !!

    Jade

    Have a great day

    xx

    ReplyDelete