Wednesday, 21 January 2015

MY LITTLE WISH LIST OF 2015

Hello gorgeous, so today I wanted to write about my 2015 wish list. I hope that I will find my way to get some of those things.  List is pretty small list but this is what I want to have this year so far. 

First of all I want to have Zara leather jacket in pastel blue color.
Number two is simple 
Céline bag which I always wanted and Its beautiful little bag and I
just love it!
Then we go to the makeup, this is only thing of makeup that I want 
and need and it is Anastasia Beverly Hills contouring kit, this kit is 
amazing I haven't tried it yet but I heard so many good thing about it
and I really want to buy it.
Fourth are boots and these are from H&M, these look amazing, and I 
really want these kinda unusal boots.
And of course I want Nike Air all white shoes, they are perfect and I 
really want them a lot. 
Last are Rayban blue sunglasses I think that they would be perfect 
for summertime and I really like them.

Thats all that I want so far this year, everything else I already have 
and I can't wish for more. Please leave comment down below telling me what you want to get for yourselves this year bc I would like to know what are you into, and click somewhere on my blog button follow if you like my blog so far! Thanks for reading.

                                                                                Love, Tia


4 comments:

  1. Great post! I have that blue jacket and mirrored aviators, but I picked them in green! I think I'll keep an eye for those H&M boots, they look fab!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Love the nikes!

    Sophie
    www.pullasophie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Celine bag looks amazing and the jacket is also really nice. Great wishlist.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, love your wishlist and all the items, but my favorite is that jacket :))

    http://withinstalovealex.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete