Saturday, 24 January 2015

UPDATE - MY HAIR

Hello beauties!
So today I wanted to talk about my hair and all new things that are happening with it. To start of I wrote an article about my hair care routine so read that first by clicking here. I always wanted ashy colored, ombre or light brown hair and I've been thinking a lot about what my hair should look like, how do I wanna look and would it look good on me. I am planning to color my hair in light brown (almost blonde) and then put some highlights on it as well. I will do all of this to my hair in June, just because I want my hair to recover. It is getting better by the time but If I dye it now it would get so damaged. Rn I am using a lot of hair masks, I am taking my vitamins, I air dry it and I always put some kinda repairing oil on my hair too. Its big step for me since I've been brunette my whole life but I want change. I will post pics in June of my hair and whole process of getting it done. 


















I can't wait for summer because there will be new posts every single day and now I am doing them 3-2 times a week just because I am so bussy with school and everything else! Please follow me and comment down below what do you think about this huge decision? What products do you use on your hair to make it better? And do you have any advice for me? 

                                                                              XOXO, Tia

1 comment:

  1. Wow, nice hair :)

    http://milasindinka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete