Monday, 16 February 2015

HOW I STAY HYDRATED

Hello gorgeous!
Toda
y I decided to write about how I stay hydrated during these cold
months! Were I live its freezing cold and it is snowing all the time! I 
am trying to be as healthy as I can be, I am starting to work out 
again and I am getting back on track. By the way if you have any tips 
tips for me please comment them down below, I would be SO happy to read them and talk with you, kisses.

I have been seeing this thing were all kinda fitness girls put veggies 
and fruit in water, It kinda looked amazing and healthy so I started doing
that and I like it. It gives taste to water and it just so much better for 
you than regular water. I put apples,  lemon, orange and ginger in m
but it is all up to you. I had this in my fridge so I just put it in and I
keept it there for 24 hours. 
This is great idea and super healthy! you should really try it. 




    



                                                                    Xx, Tia

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog!
    Let me know would you like us to follow eachother on GFC and keep in touch?
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that's such a good idea, I've never thought to put fruit in my water jug!

    Please check out my blog and my latest hair video.. http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/


    Fleur xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it!
    It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete