Wednesday, 4 February 2015

JANUARY FAVORITES of 2015

Hello girls!
I've never done favourites post since I made my blog but today I decided to write it! I hope that I gave you some idea of what do you want to buy, please keep on reading! 


First of all my Pantene pro-v dry oil with vitamine E! I talked about this in my hair care post and I love it SO much its perfect. I saw it on The Gigi Gorgeous and Fleur De Force channels so I got it and I am obsessed! It is not oily, It makes your hair smooth and slick and I loooove it.                                                                                         

 Omg you guys!! I just got these and they are amazing they are long lasting lipsticks and they dry mat. I love them because they are drugstore products and they work great! 
                                                                                                                
My fave parfume last month was Calvin Klein ck IN2U parfume! My mum got it for me and I really like it, It was the only parfume that I have been using in January and I love it.

Fave movie of course -If I Stay!! I watched it two times and I am obsessed! I cryed like a little baby both times, and I cryed for another hour after the movie finished...
Music: Taylor Swift album 1989, I love it so much I know every single song and its my fave, I've been also listening to Ariana Grande-Love me harder and Selena Gomez- Heart wants what it wants
For fashion item I loved my Vogue beanie which I ordered online bc I couldn't found it in shops, I  love it! What do you think about it?

Favorite apps: Instagram, Photo Grid, YT
Favorite TV show: Pretty Little Liars

What were yours favorites for month of january? Leave comment bellow telling me bc I would like to know and follow my blog if you like it. Thanks for reading Xx

Love, Tia

1 comment: