Monday, 23 February 2015

MY PERFECT MORNING

Hello beauties!
I saw some new videos on YT about perfect days/mornings and all of that kinda stuff and I really wanted to write blogpost about it. This is how I spend my days sometimes and I think that they are perfect for me. Keep on reading Xx



RISE AND SHINE!!
 If I want to have a perfect day I will wake up any time I want to wake up! Its usually around 10 am which is perfect time for me to get up and get ready for the day ahead of me.

BREAKFAST

 For my breakfast I always have cup of tea and cereals with some fruit or sometimes just big bowl of fruit bc I am trying to be healthier!


WORKOUT

 


I love my morning workouts! They really make my day alot better. I workout for about an hour just to keep up in shape.


BATH TIME


Nothing better than a nice bath time! I love taking baths but I am sometimes just too bussy so I hop in shower. But when I want my day to start well I will take bath and put some bubbles in it or bath bomb from Lush. 


MAKEUP

 I love makeup and If I want to be happy for the rest of the day I will put some makeup on. It gives me confidence and I am super happy!

CLOTHING


For clothes I just put on anything that I like, I usually pick my outfit for hours! 


This is how I start my day and how I like it to be, It is usually like this so the rest of my day is amazing! If you like me blog please follow me and leave comment below, I am also thinking about writing perfect day and perfect night posts so If you liked this post let me know. Kisses 


                                                                    Love, Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment